| < December >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Izobamba in December is quite mild at 11.7 °C (53.06 °F).
- The weather in December is hardly dry. Circa 119.4mm (4.7in) of liquid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 12:08 long and the longest day is 12:08 long with an average length of 12:08.
Check the distance to and compare the Izobamba December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Izobamba, Ecuador
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Izobamba:
- Cali, Alfonso Bonilla Aragon, Colombia - 497.6 kms (309.2 miles) NNE
- Benito Salas, Colombia - 517.6 kms (321.6 miles) NE
- Antonio Narino, Colombia - 244.3 kms (151.8 miles) NE
- Aepto.San Luis, Colombia - 166.4 kms (103.4 miles) NE
- San Gabriel, Ecuador - 135.1 kms (84 miles) NE
- Otavalo, Ecuador - 73.8 kms (45.8 miles) NNE
- Quito, Ecuador - 23.4 kms (14.6 miles) NNE
- Nuevo Rocafuerte, Ecuador - 353.7 kms (219.8 miles) E
- Puyo, Ecuador - 143.6 kms (89.3 miles) SSE